© 2020 All rights reserved
Made with ❤ with by Philomedia LTD.
Irish Soprano, Donna Malone, is one of the most gifted artistes in the country and has been described as one of the most astonishing and mature Irish soprano voices of her generation.
Much of Donna’s early experience as a performer was found singing at local events and it was here She found her calling and passion for the stage.
Throughout her learning and vocal training many teachers remarked that Donna was very aesthetically aware and always felt she had great capacity to use her imagination to channel her voice.
Donna always felt there were other avenues to explore outside the traditional teaching and this fired a deeper level of curiosity. With many performances under her belt and striving for knowledge, she explored many avenues for her own personal growth.
Donna was fascinated with the idea of energy medicine and through 10 years of research, reading books and taking courses this journey led her to develop a very high perception to energy.
Donna began to treat people who heard about her ability to work at this level and after treating people whom she knew, she began to attract people who were in her own field of work i.e Performers.<br><br><br>
From all of this, The Energy Clinic has been established to share her expertise in facilitating others to tap into and reach their own greater potential.
*The Lord Mayor’s breakfast launch of the Dublin City Marathon at the Mansion House and She also performed at the finish line.
* Sang for the Kenyan Ambassador
* Sang for the Italian ambassador
* Performed at The Giro d’Italia Gala Opening Night at the City Hall in Belfast,
* Sang at many Charity events such as Crumlin Hospital Annual Ball and the Keith Duffy fundraiser for Autism with coverage on RTE’s Capital D
* Sang at many Celebrity events.
* Sang for Fianna Fail’s 80th anniversary at the Mansion House
* Sang at the wedding for strictly come dancing star Vincent Simone at Castle Leslie and it was all captured by Hello magazine.
* Performed as the Countess, in excerpts from Mozart’s The Marriage of Figaro and singing the title role in Massenet’s Cendrillon.
*Donna was awarded the Jackie Kavanagh Bursary Award in the Arklow Feis for competitor deemed to show most potential as a performer.
*She performed in Lyric Opera’s Productions of ‘Madame Butterfly’, Verdi’s ‘Aida’ and as the role of Barbarina and the Bridesmaid in their production of the ‘Marriage of Figaro.’
* She played the role of Annina in Lyric Opera’s Production of La Traviata.